[LMB] OT: productive hobbies, was: 3D Printer CAD/CAM

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 02:29:47 GMT 2016

MD:

Why don't YOU get the 3-D printer and fiddle about with it in front of him,
and maybe ask for tech support, and see if he gets sucked in. Alternatively,
maybe you'll like it yourself. :)

Margaret

--
Micki: (-: It's a very good idea and I considered it. It might work. But the thing
is, I've fallen in love with the ukulele this year, and am busy with that. I bought

The thing is, he likes building houses; he doesn't like doing the fiddly finishing
work. We really can't afford another half-finished house . . . . I think he ran out
of barns and outbuildings a couple of years ago, which may be contributing to his
unhappy restlessness.

(-: Maybe in a couple of years. The thought crosses my mind that I could build a
ukulele if I learn how to do it!