[LMB] Other animals for Demons, was SP: Favorite line in "Penric's Mission"

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Thu Nov 10 20:42:19 GMT 2016

On Nov 10, 2016, at 6:36 AM, markus baur <baur at chello.at> wrote:

> oh - i do not forget octopussies (i find them muy sympatico) - did you see my comment about cuthuluoids?

Yes, my dear, but the stupid browser-set interface for Apple Mail often takes things I didn't mean to trash, and then won't actually transfer the file back to INBOX, and for reasons I don't understand, won't display the contents in Trash. Feh.

I loved your comment. Recently I saw a Tshirt that proclaimed Chuthulu Hears a Who by Dr. Lovecraft--a takeoff on Dr Suess's Horton Hears a Who.

A. Marina Fournier
Saffronrose at me.com