[LMB] (no subject)

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 11 01:58:48 GMT 2016

From: <adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com>
[LMB] OT: productive hobbies

Micki has fallen in love with the ukulele.
You know Jake Shimabukuro, don't you?  Look him up on youtube, & savor a few videos; we'll wait.  PBS aired a documentary about him called "Life On Four Strings".  It's excellent.
Jerrie

I've gone years without seeing any ukulele mentions at all. In the last few
months I've met people who are in a very large ukulele community in my
local area - they do shows, have competitions, etc. Never heard a word about
it for years, until lately.

And now this.

All of a sudden the whole world is ukuleles!