[LMB] OT: productive hobbies (Katherine Collett)

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sat Nov 12 11:15:04 GMT 2016

On Nov 11, 2016, at 09:26 AM, Matthew Cutter <mcutter at epicor.com> wrote:

From: Katherine Collett <kcollett at hamilton.edu>
Last week it took me, my son, and the nice handyman who came to do the work, to stop my 92-year-old father who is
recovering from pneumonia from attacking a huge fallen branch with a chainsaw.

Malcolm Solves His Problems with a Chainsaw, by the Canadian band, The Arrogant Worms.

Don't know that I've heard it, but it scans to "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer".

Don't they also have a song, "Jesus' brother Bob"?

Marina