[LMB] Penric's Mission - no spoilers

Hilary Powers hilary at powersedit.com
Sat Nov 12 15:35:13 GMT 2016

On 11/12/2016 6:41 AM, Walter Bushell wrote:

>> On Nov 12, 2016, at 4:51 AM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> I was reading PM (I made myself wait for a while, I wanted to make the
>> anticipation last) and I was enjoying it immensely, and then something
>> horrible happened.
>>
>> It ended.
>>
>> And now I have to wait for the next one.
>>
>> Gwynne (Meantime I'm going back to read all the spoiler posts.)
>
> Reading all the spoiler posts after reading the Bujold work for the 1st
> time is just what one does.

Me, I can't resist spoiler posts - so I rush out and get the new story
as soon as I can, and stay off the list till I've read it.

As a marketing ploy, the spoiler policy is brilliant!

--
-       Hilary Powers - hilary at powersedit.com - Oakland CA         -
- "Making Word 2010 Work for You" - www.the-efa.org/res/booklets.php -