[LMB] GJ&RQ - Ch 14 - Some random ideas

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 01:29:18 GMT 2016

From: Pat Mathews <MATHEWS55 at msn.com>

Gwynne:
Miles is really twitchy. Maybe it's just the stress. It's also probably
useful to confuse and scare people during his investigations. As I've
said before, he's the most overt covert agent ever, but he casts such
a fascination over people they just can't wait to see what comes next.

Pat:
"Miles is really twitchy." Oh, I know why. So did Shakespeare, who wrote am iconic play about that. "Someone is in bed with MY MOTHER?!?!?!?"

Gwynne:
Ohhh that's so right! Of course Shakespeare had to be in there!
(Now I'm wondering if Aral's first marriage is Othello....?)