[LMB] Earthquake in Japan

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 03:48:25 GMT 2016

I'm OK. I hope everyone else is, too.

I think everyone is on edge, what with the NZ earthquakes happening recently. The
other big NZ earthquakes happened the same year as the big Fukushima ones, so I for
one was just waiting for Mother Nature's Girdle to settle up here. The earthquake
this morning (7:03 local time, NHK said, or almost six hours ago) was 7.3 on the
Richter, and a weak 5 on the Japanese scale, so while it was big, it wasn't
horrible. A lot of lessons were learned on March 11, 2011, and the Guardian said
only two people have been injured so far.

Do we have anyone onlist living in Fukushima? I thought everyone else was from much
further south. I'm up in Hokkaido. At any rate, stay safe and spend Labor
Thanksgiving Day tomorrow doing the things that are super-important to you.

Micki