[LMB] Dilbert's creator on science, medicine, and diet -

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 14:50:30 GMT 2016

And didn't I read something about foetal blood crossing the placental
barrier and the father's DNA donation as expressed in the blood
components causing trouble beyond the whole rH +- issue? [ I am still
baffled as to why they gave me the rhogram shot the third time around
even when they went in and did a cut and burn tubal on me while I was
still on the table after the D&E? Obviously I was *serious* about not
wanting to *EVER* get pregnant again ...]

On 11/22/2016 8:40 AM, Walter Bushell wrote:
>> On Nov 22, 2016, at 7:01 AM, Marc Wilson <marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, 22 Nov 2016 09:08:42 +0000 (GMT), "A. Marina Fournier"
>> <saffronrose at me.com> wrote:
>>

>>> It was obvious that the symbiont inside was gaining weight, and the host was losing weight.
>> With a completely dispassionate eye, a foetus is a parasite, not a
>> symbiont.  :)
> And the father’s genes want to take more resources from the mother and the mother passes
> genes to reduce them as we would expect from evolutionary considerations.

---