[LMB] GJ&RQ - Ch 14 Part 2 - Miles gathers information

markus baur baur at chello.at
Wed Nov 23 20:21:51 GMT 2016

actually - THAT is why i prefer to toppost - it leaves the history of my
answer (what i am responding to, why, and what was the discussion
before) intact and does not force somebody who knows that history (or is
not interested in it) to scroll down ..

i do try to snip when i am answering a post inline .. when i toppost i
try to snip the administrative stuff at the end .

servus

markus