[LMB] OT: Future medicine

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Thu Nov 24 01:04:27 GMT 2016

>A lot of autoimmune diseases seem to arise because our bodies are expecting
to need to fight off attackers that we're not exposed to any longer.
>Inoculation of sufferers with relatively harmless parasites has been
remarkably effective.

>Matt G.

--Allowing small children to crawl on the floor which is not always
sanitized works, too, as does letting them play outside and ingest some dirt
(and other things, but let's not talk about those and say we did...). But
let's not tell the Parent Police...<G>

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
Look for Jean Lamb's author page on Amazon-
http://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20/
Phoenix in Shadow is up!
https://www.amazon.com/Phoenix-Shadow-Chronicles-Empire-Book-ebook/dp/B01G4H
D80G/