[LMB] Kosher

M R Dolbear m.dolbear at lineone.net
Mon Nov 28 22:35:30 GMT 2016

On Mon, 28 Nov 2016, at 21:44, Matthew George wrote:
> It's interesting how little religion comes up in the Vorkosiverse, isn't
> it.  Cordelia is apparently some kind of Christian; we see Barrayaran
> ancestor-veneration; Eli Quinn curses with vague gods, and some
> pilgrimage > to Mecca.
>
> Are there other examples I'm forgetting?

Ethan of Athos

on Kline Station

And theaters, and feelie-dream booths, and an arcade which, according to
its directory, offered travelers the solace of some eighty-six
officially established religions. Athos's, of course, was not among
them. { Church of God the Father ?}
==

Little Egret by email (Windows Live Mail)
Michael Dolbear in Walton-on-Thames