[LMB] Kosher

Beatrice Otter beatrice_otter at haugensgalleri.com
Tue Nov 29 08:11:22 GMT 2016

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

From: M R Dolbear <m.dolbear at lineone.net>:
The extra problem here is that these and all the other with Apostolic
Succession canons don't have a Bishop.

So they either start by going non-Orthodox  or otherwise fragment into
new sects.

Beatrice Otter:How do you know they don't have bishops?  If they kept the social cachet they have now, sure, we probably would have seen them.  But if they are a minority religion that doesn't happen to be common in Vorkosigan District, or among the High Vor, we wouldn't have seen them.
As for the ancestor veneration, I can see it as something like worship among the non-Christians and treated like burning a candle for your loved ones while you pray is treated today.
Beatrice Otter