[LMB] Kosher

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Tue Nov 29 21:40:20 GMT 2016

On Tue, 29 Nov 2016 17:01:23 +0000, Kevin Kennedy <kevink45 at hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Thats what I was thinking. The Firsters may have had chaplains along, but not a bishop or whoever has the authority to ordain clergy and promote them to bishop hood.

The church might well send an expendable priest with sealed orders to
promote himself to bishop when {condition} was met.

Going somewhere dangerous and perhaps horrid has always been a risky
path to rapid promotion in the church.
--
Greece is collapsing, the Iranians are getting aggressive, and Rome is in disarray.
 Welcome back to 430 BC.   - John Cleese