[LMB] Kosher

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Wed Nov 30 07:55:51 GMT 2016

On Nov 29, 2016, at 11:33 PM, baur baur <baur at chello.at> wrote:

yes, exactly ..

amf: Isn't there an Alsatian quiche with apples and onions in it? My belle-mère is asleep for the night, or I'd ask her, since some of her grandparents came from Alsace. I know we've had an onion quiche which her grandmother called Zwieble Kuchen, to which we have occasionally added bacon.

I think if the onions are caramelized, and the apples are cooked just until soft, the sweet and the tart aspects would indeed meld deliciously, Marcus.

"A. Marina Fournier" <saffronrose at me.com> hat am 30. November 2016 um
07:42 geschrieben: