[LMB] Kosher

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Wed Nov 30 19:23:11 GMT 2016

On Thu, 1 Dec 2016 06:04:23 +1100, Helen Fenton
<hifenton at internode.on.net> wrote:

>I grew up with my mother's recipe for Lamb's Fry ( lambs liver) and bacon.

Um.  That's a regional variation to be aware of.  If you ask for lamb's
fry around here, you get the bits that distinguish a ram from a wether.
--
I'm not arguing that there are no decent people in the Tory Party, but
they're like pieces of sweetcorn in a turd: technically, they've kept their