[LMB] OT: Raining and pouring

Elizabeth Holden azurite at rogers.com
Sun Oct 2 16:49:56 BST 2016

I'm so sorry about your family troubles, William. Perhaps you could write a note to your daughter in law, saying how important the family is to you, and suggesting in a non-blaming sort of way that the girls should not be punished (by being denied fun with the balloon festival) for something that doesn't involve them?

My mother hated her mother in law, for reasons she thought were good. I was denied any relationship with her, and I regret that now, especially since I now know more about the situation than my mother did, and it seems unfortunate that my paternal grandmother and I didn't get to know each other.

namaste,
 Elizabeth