[LMB] Birthday Tixie for October 5

Tora K. Smulders-Srinivasan tora.smulders at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 21:46:24 BST 2016

Thank you for the extensive birthday story -- how cool!

On 5 Oct 2016 6:55 a.m., "M. Haller Yamada" <thefabmadamem at yahoo.com> wrote:

> We haven't seen Tora around as much as we used to, but we hope she's
happy and
> healthy, and enjoying a marvelous birthday!

Thanks again, and I am indeed happy and healthy and have had a wonderful
birthday!

Quick update:

I'm working full time as a scientist, the UK equivalent of an Associate
Professor. Love that! :)

My sons are now 10 and 6 and I can't believe how quickly they've grown up!
Love them! They're such good boys, it's lovely to see. :)

Hubby and I celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary this year and we're as
happy as ever. :) we've been together since I was 21, so at 42 today,
that's about half my life! Hubby is still a scientist and prof and doing
great professionally. Also have no idea how I've been in the UK for almost
13 years now! We're pretty settled here, so probably we'll stay as long as
my job situation stays stable.

Life is great, but busy, so I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to visit
the List any more often than lately, but I miss it!

Best to all of you,

Tora