[LMB] google-fu needed

Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Sat Oct 8 04:37:45 BST 2016

So...

I am in need of a good-resolution public domain image of a painting or
aquatint as much as possible in the style of the art on the two Penric
e-covers, but this time of a pre-modern Greek or Mediteranean port city,
preferably with a fortress by the shore and hills in the background.

I realize that during the era of the prior pix, Greece was a conquest of
the Ottoman empire, so there probably weren't a lot of itinerant artists
there wandering around painting landscapes.   Or else I just haven't
found the right image-mine.

So see what y'all can turn up...

Ta, L.