[LMB] google-fu needed

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 8 09:46:00 BST 2016

I don't think the sky is quite blue enough, and for some reason, I think the ocean needs to be in the foreground for your pic. (Perhaps because you say the fortress and hills should be in the background?)
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Aegean_Sea_Frederic_Edwin_Church.jpg
Another one that isn't quite right, but may give you some google words: http://www.maritimeheritage.org/ports/greeceCyclades The one I'm thinking of in particular is the Aegean Landscape at Sunset by Augustus Wilhelm Leu
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Victoria,_Princess_Royal_-_The_Akropolis_Athens,_from_the_Crown_Prince%27s_House.jpg No ocean. But isn't it pretty? A princess drew it, too, if I'm reading things right.

Micki