[LMB] google-fu aid

Katherine Collett kcollett at hamilton.edu
Sun Oct 9 18:49:52 BST 2016

On Oct 9, 2016, at 3:28 AM, Baur <baur at chello.at> wrote:

> dubrovnik is strangely hard to find good pictures for - one would suppose its important enough for painters to have it on their itinerary
>
>> Or Korcula; prints here: http://www.korculainfo.com/prints-of-korcula-and-surrounding-area-from-1851/  Let's see, I think this is a wikimedia image here: https://sr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Датотека:Panorama_della_Costa_e_delle_isole_di_Dalmazia_nei_viaggi_dei_Piroscafi_del_Lloyd_Austriaco_(1857).jpg
>
> katherine, have you seen the korcula pics i posted some time ago?

Oh ... yes, I saw some of them, but your second link didn't take me to a picture (just to another link, which linked to images that didn't seem to be right) so I don't think I tried them all.  Some of those images are ones I came across too -- Hvar as well as Korcula (and Dubrovnik) look very appropriate from some angles, if only there's a painting that would show the right scene.

Katherine