[LMB] google-fu aid

Katherine Collett kcollett at hamilton.edu
Sun Oct 9 19:37:11 BST 2016

Yeah, what that actually takes me to is this link: https://www.close5.com/s/l/events-occasions/baltimore-maryland?from_ec=1

Hm, is it supposed to be this? http://www.slikamilina.ca -- which certainly has some nice paintings displayed (but modern, so presumably not public domain).  http://www.slikamilina.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Korcula_Croatia.jpg is an example.

> have you been sailing in that area?

No, but I did go on a cruise on a Yugoslavian ship (the Liburnija) with my family when I was 16.  We visited Dubrovnik and Korcula (photo of Korcula here https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=835896309952&l=8bdc6235ba -- my little sister and a cannon, with the sea and coastal mountains behind).

Katherine