[LMB] google-fu aid

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 00:23:48 BST 2016

On Sun, 9 Oct 2016, at 12:52, Lois McMaster Bujold wrote:
> I'm also soon going to need a title, which people who haven't read the
> story are handicapped in providing.  The problem is not being very
> tractable just at present.  If I'm going to depart from the format of
> "Penric and ..."  or "Penric's ...", the time is now; three times and
> I'll really be stuck with it.

Penric and the Travelling Salesman

Or, maybe better:
Penric and the Blue Sea

Penric and the Lost Souls
Penric's Curse
Penric's Power

As for the picture - maybe there's a photo of the right sort of scene -
that bright blue sea and sky, white buildings, red roof tiles, etc - and the photo
could be run through some photoshop program that makes it look like a painting?

Gwynne