[LMB] google-fu aid (slightly OT silliness)

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Mon Oct 10 07:04:29 BST 2016

On Oct 9, 2016, at 7:05 PM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
> (quoting Lois)
> ("Penric in..." might open that up a bit.)  Don't like "Penric in Cedonia" because the word will be meaningless, and also, again, not quite the right focus.
> Argh...
> Ta, L.
>
> Penric in the Light
> Penric's Light
> Penric's Vision
> Penric Sees
> Penric and the Deeper Vision
>
> Darn it, I can't do names. Maybe we need to read more of the novella....
>
> Gwynne (Ok, not subtle. I have no shame.)

"Penric in Cedonia" instantly reminded me of one incredibly bad deposition transcript by someone quite unfamiliar with the petrofuels industry. Spelling stank, too, so I'm not sure that person had that job for long. Our group laughed about that deposition for weeks after.

En hydro cemonia...

Anhydrous ammonia.

Then, Penric in Cedonia tangents into Celedonio Rodriguo...

A. Marina Fournier
Saffronrose at me.com