[LMB] Baen eBooks Free Month Credit, January 2017

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Mon Oct 10 20:55:15 BST 2016

Note that there's an edition of _Borders of Infinity_ coming up!

Somewhere around the end of the month, I buy the Baen E-Books Monthly
Bundle for three/four months out (for example, I bought Nov '03
somewhere between July 31, '03, and Aug 5, '03).

Baen Books has this nifty 'buy one, give some to a new customer'
policy.  If anyone has not gotten anything from Baen eBooks before,
and wants free credit, let me know!  Your e-mail address has to not be
in their database to get a free month. I'll take requests in the order
they appear in my home inbox - sraun at fireopal.org.

The one-time use coupon is worth $9.99 off anything sold on Baen
Ebooks, and is good for one year. If you'd like, you can use it as
partial payment to buy a monthly bundle. If there's one specific
e-book you'd like, you can wait until it is released and use the
credit to buy it.

First request gets it.  If you don't get it this time, I put you on my
request list, and you get first shot as the new months come out.
Here's what's coming up:

W201701 January 2017 Monthly Baen Bundle

1636: The Ottoman Onslaught, by Eric Flint
The Golden Gate, by Robert Buettner
Borders of Infinity, by Lois McMaster Bujold
If This Goes Wrong . . ., edited by Hank Davis
Storm Front, by Robert Conroy
Mission: Tomorrow, by Bryan Thomas Schmidt
Wing Commander: The Price of Freedom, by William R. Forstchen and Ben Ohlander

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org