[LMB] Combined edition - All four Novels of the Jaran by Kate Elliott $2.99 in US only OT:

Pat Mathews MATHEWS55 at msn.com
Tue Oct 11 01:05:24 BST 2016

Thanks~! Bought & downloaded.

________________________________
From: lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk <lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk> on behalf of M R Dolbear <m.dolbear at lineone.net>
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2016 5:39 PM
To: lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk
Subject: Re: [LMB] Combined edition - All four Novels of the Jaran by Kate Elliott $2.99 in US only OT:

On Mon, 10 Oct 2016, at 23:15, Pat Mathews wrote:

> Combined edition - All four Novels of the Jaran: Jaran, An Earthly
> Crown, His Conquering Sword, and The Law of Becoming  by Kate Elliott
> for $2.99
>
> Open Road
>
> In Jaran, the Earth of the future is just one of the planets ruled by
> the vast Chapalii empire. The volatility of these alien overlords is
> something with which Tess Soerensen is all too familiar. Her brother,
> Charles, rebelled against them and was rewarded by being elevated into
> their interstellar system. Struggling to find her place in the world,
> Tess sneaks aboard a shuttle bound for Rhui, one of her brother's
> planets.
>
> Recommended

Pat> Is there a link to this? Your post said "Re:" but I never saw the
original. Sorry. Pat.

Oops !

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GH2G8BA/
Amazon.com: The Novels of the Jaran: Jaran, An Earthly Crown, His Conquering Sword, and The Law of Becoming eBook: Kate Elliott: Kindle Store<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GH2G8BA/>
www.amazon.com
The Novels of the Jaran: Jaran, An Earthly Crown, His Conquering Sword, and The Law of Becoming - Kindle edition by Kate Elliott. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading The Novels of the Jaran: Jaran, An Earthly Crown, His Conquering Sword, and The Law of Becoming.

https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/the-novels-of-the-jaran
[https://kbimages1-a.akamaihd.net/1304a0c8-1376-4e8b-a85b-85193b49cade/80/120/False/The+Law+of+Becoming.jpg]<https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/the-novels-of-the-jaran>

The Novels of the Jaran eBook by Kate Elliott ...<https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/the-novels-of-the-jaran>
store.kobobooks.com
Read The Novels of the Jaran Jaran, An Earthly Crown, His Conquering Sword, and The Law of Becoming by Kate Elliott with Kobo. A special four-in-one ...

Little Egret by email (Windows Live Mail)
Michael Dolbear in Walton-on-Thames
Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to mathews55 at msn.com
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk