[LMB] GJ&RQ - A start for Ch 12

Corrina Lawson corrinaannelawson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 18:56:19 BST 2016

There are other options, as we see in GJ&RQ. And Mark was bound to show up
at some point.....

But, no, I don't feel Miles could have made choices other than he did,
being who he is. (And then we wouldn't have the books that we love. :)

But there were options that were not so terrible for him if he chose to see
them.

Corrina