[LMB] Was Lois the first?

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Tue Oct 11 21:23:48 BST 2016

After the Apple and Dell laptop fires ten years ago (pause for joke: How is a Dell fire different from and Apple fire? There is no difference but the apple has better graphics.), the Galaxy 7 batteries exploding, and the possibility that more phones and laptops will be affected, was Lois the first to write about power packs being turned into grenades?

The first mention I recall is Aral lighting a fire and blowing up aa river bank in SoH. It makes sense as manufacturers strive for greater energy density. But who was the first to write about it?