[LMB] OT: Narnia fics

phoenix at mindstalk.net phoenix at mindstalk.net
Wed Oct 12 04:31:15 BST 2016

On Sun, Oct 09, 2016 at 03:35:40PM -0400, Sylvia McIvers wrote:

> Suddenly I'm reminded of High King Peter, Queen Susan, King Edmund, and
> Young Queen Lucy, who suddenly have to go back to being children, and told
> what to do.  Must have been tough. (Fanfic, anyone? They must be out
> there...  but given Sturgeon's Law I prefer to avoid the random % and only
> read recced fic which will usually be in the 10% )

These are all short:

http://ink-splotch.tumblr.com/post/79664265175/ifallelseperished-i-was-so-tall-you-were
http://ink-splotch.tumblr.com/post/69470941562/there-comes-a-point-where-susan-who-was-the

http://ursulav.livejournal.com/1510426.html

https://archiveofourown.org/works/456023

http://gisho.livejournal.com/67699.html

http://papersky.livejournal.com/154809.html

And in the other direction:
https://archiveofourown.org/works/106190/chapters/146600 is about not
their post Narnia lives but their lives *in* Narnia; it's also book
length, 120,000 words.  I don't remember much about it but I think I
liked it.

-xx- Damien X-)