[LMB] GJ&RQ - A start for Ch 12

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Wed Oct 12 14:06:45 BST 2016

> On Oct 12, 2016, at 2:27 AM, Marc Wilson <marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Me, I'd change several things if I could go back.  Depends on how far back
>> I would go.
>
> I'd do a number of things differently, I suspect.  But not *too*
> differently.

The hard part is when you or your loved ones make *big* mistakes.   Maybe resulting in divorce - but also resulting in your current maturity and marriage.

On topic, we have various big mistakes that Miles made, resulting in his death, his bad health, his betraying Impsec, and failing to keep his future wife’s husband alive.   Or just keep Cordelia away from the terrorists while pregnant?!?!?

> When you see that meme that says: "Three words to yourself, age 17"?
>
> I'd say: "Buy Microsoft Stock!"

So how much could your 17 year old self afford to buy?