[LMB] Growing up

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Thu Oct 13 20:23:53 BST 2016

> On Oct 13, 2016, at 10:04 AM, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:
>
> Elanor, who is almost 5, confided in me that even though the voice actor on a movie acted mean, that didn't mean the actor was mean just that his character was. Considering that there are a number of adults who can't differentiate between an actor or author and a character, I think that is quite a sophisticated outlook.

I remember reading something Agatha Christie wrote.   She remembered when she was in school, when the teachers took each suspected girl separately in and confronted them.   One went to pieces, another had full confidence.   All the other girls knew who was guilty, but the teachers punished the one who went to pieces.

Good looking people are trusted more.   Taller people get promoted more.   We know who almost every Disney character is bad by just listening to them.   Or who’s dumb.