[LMB] Whom do you serve?

Pat Mathews MATHEWS55 at msn.com
Thu Oct 13 22:52:26 BST 2016

RRIC, I was taught :"If you say "him" you say "whom." If you say "His" you say "Whose." and if you say "He (or She)" you say Who." For what that's worth. A lot of people today are so unclear on "I" and "me" they say "myself" for both, which like all linguistic novelties grates on this old pedant's nerves.