[LMB] more title search

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sat Oct 15 00:53:24 BST 2016

Interesting headers you have there, Pat.

It is always possible that I confused myself. These days, eyes contribute to what mild dyslexia I have, and it's happening more often. I see such interesting sentences which were never written. Thanks for the correction.

I just told an Etsy seller that the owl mode he made from some buttons was no owl, but rather a Laurel Birch head of a fat cat, and there might be licensing issues. I personally couldn't see how anyone would would think that an owl (mouth, not beak). He weote back to say he was pulling his stock and discontinuing the item. Prevented a lawsuit.

A. Marina Fournier
Saffronrose at me.com