[LMB] Lois has a winner, was: more title search

Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Sun Oct 16 16:38:57 BST 2016

[LMB] Lois has a winner, was: more title search
M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 08:24:08 BST 2016

Micki:  OK, so the art has been semi-sorted out, and the title is fixed
unless something
brilliant sneaks up before you hit the publish button. Does this mean we
might have
something to download before Christmas? Before Thanksgiving?
(meeem-meeem-meeem . .
. before halloween?)

Just wondering. I don't need an answer if I'm too premature.

LMB:  Before Thanksgiving, I believe.  Halloween is an open question.

Of my three e-helpers at Spectrum, one has gone off to the Frankfurt
Book Fair, one is on vacation next week, and one is expecting a baby any
minute (well, his wife is), so figure that in.  All my test readers have
not yet reported back with comments, which I should really have in hand
before the final run-through edit, although I continue to open up the
file and dink desultorily.  That last should take about a week, once
started.

It would be amusing to shoot for my birthday, although there are too
many uncontrolled factors in play right now to guarantee that.

I do not love final edits.  Some writers feel them as a last chance to
improve things, but I feel them as a last chance to really screw
something up.

Ta, L.