[LMB] Lois has a winner, was: more title search

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 02:35:14 BST 2016

(-: OK. A heads-up it is. I'm sure I'm not the only one keeping her/his eyes on
this space for further announcements.

I wonder how many of us will be Na-Noing in November? (Not a factor for Lois, just
a factor for some of us.) At any rate, a treat in November is a good reason for Na-
Noers to get as many words down on paper early so we can take a little break to
enjoy the new Penric.

(-: Very excited. A sunny holiday in Cedonia during the gloomy heel of the year
(for the northern hemi, anyway) sounds like a wonderful thing!

Micki