[LMB] truth in labeling puzzle

Jean Lamb tlambs1138 at charter.net
Wed Oct 19 17:42:05 BST 2016

I would go with novella--most people will understand that 'yes, this is
shorter than a normal book these days' and not feel ripped off, and with the
word count somewhere in back for the edification of the Hugo-savvy types.
Calling it a novel, some people will feel 'no, this isn't nearly as big as a
*real* book and feel a bit unhappy (though not us, never us!). I would go
with maximum customer satisfaction, myself.

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
Look for Jean Lamb's author page on Amazon-
http://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20/
Phoenix in Shadow is up!
https://www.amazon.com/Phoenix-Shadow-Chronicles-Empire-Book-ebook/dp/B01G4H
D80G/