[LMB] truth in labeling puzzle

Antoine Guillaud antoineperso at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 06:38:35 BST 2016

Would vote for "A Story in the world of the Five Gods"

and would add an afterword about the official length definitions, perhaps
with some excerpts of the discussions on this mailing list to boot, just to
show that there wasn't any unity of view amongst your fans.

Antoine

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 4:05 PM, Lois McMaster Bujold <lbujold at myinfmail.com