[LMB] An OT aside, was: truth in labeling puzzle

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 04:47:42 BST 2016

I'm type A- and due to donate tomorrow.  Having a phlebotomist guddling
around to try to find a vein (never used to have this trouble when my BP
was higher) is no fun; having three phlebotomotists working on me while
asking what the phone number is for "Ripley's Believe it or Not!" is even
less fun.