[LMB] Are we still reading Gentleman Jole and the the Red Queen?!

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 24 05:23:50 BST 2016

From: Walter Bushell <proto at panix.com>

Are we still reading Gentleman Jole and the the Red Queen?!
Seems like there has been no posts on that for a long time.
Hey, perhaps a re-read of _Captain Vorpatril?s Alliance?
Lot of meat there.

GP:  Mea Culpa. My r/l got a bit exciting and I was busy with pain and
medical delights. (Minor only, but still time-consuming.) I'll get onto it as
soon as I find out what we're up to.

Oh, and it is ALWAYS a good time for Ivan. I'm happy to do him next (uhhh,
may need to rephrase that. Or not.)  Or at the same time as Cordelia (ok,
that's definitely in need of editing.)

Gwynne (Sorry, mention Ivan and I lose concentration. Yes, I'm shallow.)