[LMB] A use for human cloning technology that isn't unethical?

baur baur baur at chello.at
Mon Oct 24 07:09:42 BST 2016

hmmm ..

it should be possible to clone tissue cultures for the originators of all the
different constituent parts (red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets,
etc.)

question is - do we NEED all those parts?

or would it be enough - for emergency use - to use a sterile expander solution
and add cultured red blood cells and perhaps platelets as needed to stop
leaking? (becasue i could think of situation where you might NOT want the blood
clotting easily)

Servus

markus