[LMB] A use for human cloning technology that isn't unethical?

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Mon Oct 24 13:57:31 BST 2016

> On Oct 23, 2016, at 11:53 PM, Helen Fenton <hifenton at internode.on.net> wrote:
>
> They m!
> anaged to save her and her son BUT this was in 1984 before the HIV blood scanning had started. Three months after our children were born those of us who had transfusions get letters from the hospital to come in for tests. I was lucky I only had two bags but Melissa wasn't she went through I don't know how many bags to save her life and it ended up killing her.

That’s how Arthur Ashe died.    He was the same age as his father was when each of them had a massive heart attack.  His father died of the heart attack, he died of transfusion induced AIDS.     Being a world class athlete wasn’t enough to overcome his genetic inheritance.   I had my heart attack the same age as my father had his, but I’ve out-lived his death-age by 3 years now.