[LMB] Re: A use for human cloning technology that isn't unethical?

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Mon Oct 24 22:29:03 BST 2016

On Oct 24, 2016, at 05:58 AM, Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:

>>I had my heart attack the same age as my father had his, but I’ve out-lived his death-age by 3 years now.

I'm glad you've endured! My belle-mère has out-aged any of her deceased relatives, too.

I expect to out-age my sperm donor, but he and HIS father died of lung cancer from smoking. I've only got about 6 years to out age him, and 18 to out age my mother. Out-aging her father will take another 16 or more. We'll see.

Unfortunately, my younger husband will not outlive me, in all likelihood: he has Devic's Disease, and I expect within 10 years, save unforeseen developments in treatment, he will be blind, dead, or blind and dead. At least he isn't worsening his health by doing more than for which he has energy, unlike one of his friends with a severely compromised immune system.

Marina