[LMB] Are we still reading Gentleman Jole and the the Red Queen?!

Matthew George matt.msg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 23:55:08 BST 2016

Having it *not* be the case means the lives of tens of millions of people
can potentially be held hostage by a few relatively small actions.  Blow up
a bridge or three, and we start having serious troubles with
transcontinental food shipments.  Places like New York City would last for
how long before tearing themselves apart?

It would make crashing some planes into skyscrapers look like a foolish
waste of effort.

Not to mention that anything which reduces our dependency on
high-technological energy sources is quite valuable.