[LMB] Re: OT: Her Supremeness Ruth Bader Ginsburg in Regency Attire!

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Thu Oct 27 02:53:50 BST 2016

It's a tribute to her given to her a year or so ago. She had to have the expression "Notorious RBG" explained, and she was amused and amazed by it.

Here's the somewhat cheeky version of the story, with Tees, one of which could be adapted for Cordelia. Mostly, this is about her achievements.  http://www.mtv.com/news/2521004/ruth-bader-ginsburg-merch/
The photo and caption at the top of this http://www.vanityfair.com/news/politics/2014/07/ruth-bader-ginsburg-notorious-rbg-nickname article is priceless.

I would go all fangirl over her should we ever meet. I mean, I did a bit of fangirl when I saw Woz (who didn't respond to a call to "Steve", but looked my way at "Woz?") at my regular cinema a week or so ago, but for RBG? Total fangirl.

Marina