[LMB] plus-size novella title run-off

Thomas Shaw topaz0 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 03:41:30 BST 2016

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 10:21 PM, Lois McMaster Bujold <
lbujold at myinfmail.com> wrote:

> [LMB] plus-size novella title run-off
>
> So far, collating responses here and on my blog, it's running... about
> neck-and-neck.  Sigh...)
>
> Ta, L.
>

> Interesting that the votes are split the way they are - the blog comments
are more for Meeting in Cedonia, the list responses more for Penric's
Mission. After reading both discussions I tend to agree with the blog
commenters - Meeting in Cedonia is a nicer title, and it sounds like you
have other ways of clearly identifying it as a penric book.

-Thomas