[LMB] OT: A hard letter to write

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Thu Oct 27 10:22:42 BST 2016

On Thu, 27 Oct 2016 07:23:31 +0000 (GMT), "A. Marina Fournier"
<saffronrose at me.com> wrote:

>A friend said that poodles are the cats of the dog world,

We have a Cockapoo (cocker spaniel x poodle) that thinks he's a cat.
Ridiculously agile - runs along the back of the sofa, bounces off
furniture etc (we call it "barkour") and loves to sleep on your knee.
--
Demian's Observation: There is always one item on the screen menu
that is mislabeled and should read "ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE."