[LMB] plus-size novella title run-off

kbarry kbarry at bitsofhistory.com
Thu Oct 27 23:07:17 BST 2016

On 10/26/2016 10:21 PM, Lois McMaster Bujold wrote:
> [LMB] plus-size novella title run-off
> kbarry kbarry at bitsofhistory.com
> Thu Oct 27 00:13:05 BST 2016
>
> Why not combine the two, something like what Little Egret suggested.
>
> Penric's Mission to Cedonia.
>
> LMB:  Nup, nup.  Those (A Meeting in Cedonia/Penric's Mission) are the
> only two choices you get.  (Or, technically, that I get.) I am trying to
> _narrow_ the field at this point, not widen it.
>
> So far, collating responses here and on my blog, it's running... about
> neck-and-neck.  Sigh...)
>
> Ta, L.

Oops. Sorry. I let my enthusiasm get the better of me.

I do like Penric's Mission. If you will allow me to play devils advocate
for a moment, won't there be other missions for Penric in the future?

Unfortunately, to me, Mission to Cedonia alone doesn't suggest the rich
story line that you are building specifically for Penric.

Regards,
Kevin Barry

Proprietor
http://www.bitsofhistory.com
http://www.vcoins.com/barryanddarling
Co-Owner of the Moneta-L and ACM-L Lists