[LMB] plus-size novella title run-off

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Thu Oct 27 23:16:17 BST 2016

On Thu, 27 Oct 2016 09:27:26 -0600, "Margaret Devere"
<margaret at devere.net> wrote:

>This has probably already been asked and answered on the list, but -- what
>got you to read your first Bujold?

I was at a convention (EasterCon in Manchester, some years ago) and a
new magazine or book club or something (I forget the details) was being
launched.  If you signed up on the day, there was a deal that got you a
handful of novels, one of which was "Memory".

The novels never arrived, and the mag/club folded.  But I had the names
of some authors new to me...

But after a little research, I started with "Shards".
--
"It is one thing to show a man that he is in error,
 and another to put him in possession of the truth." (John Locke)