[LMB] Are we still reading Gentleman Jole and the the Red Queen?!

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Fri Oct 28 02:56:23 BST 2016

On Thu, 27 Oct 2016 22:28:11 +0000, Meg Justus <mmjustus at mmjustus.com>
wrote:

>It gets climbed.  It's the highest peak in North America.  20,310 feet, 6190 meters.

I've not done it, sadly, and probably never will unless the lottery
comes good.  But I understand it's tougher than the bare height would
suggest, because of where it is.

I've climbed a similar height in the Himalayas.  I gather McKinley is a
harder climb.
--
By the end of the 20th Century there will be a generation to whom it will not
be injurious to read a dozen quire of newspapers daily, to be constantly called