[LMB] ot: Karma? was tv subtitles

adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 28 04:24:48 BST 2016

Gwynne recounts lots of injurious misadventures.

Eek!  Uncle Murphy has surely been loving you well lately.  I'm glad things are going better now.

I've been feeling some of that love this week.  In basically the same day, I found out I had: high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, & a slothful thyroid. Happy Birthday to me!

Lots of new meds [all to be taken at different times of day, of course], new devices, and whole new worlds of inconvenience.  It's vexatious [with all 5 vowels], but manageable.

Nothing's broken, so Gwynne wins on points there.

Jerrie