[LMB] October 27 Birthday Tixie

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Fri Oct 28 07:36:09 BST 2016

Oh, little town of Whippoorwill,
How jealous canst thou be
Of the larger town of Martensbridge,
So very far from thee?

Works with the US and the UK music for the hymn.

A. Marina Fournier
Saffronrose at me.com

> On Oct 27, 2016, at 9:55 PM, M. Haller Yamada <thefabmadamem at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Oh little town of Whippoorwill! How jealous art thou of Martensbridge! But it's still a perfectly respectable, nice town that boasts a crowded but cheap chapter of the Daughter's Order. We all are ready for a rest after the long ride from Martensbridge.

Snip

> Aruvquan finds a stunning masterpiece -- a very famous Ibran painting of a centaur bringing a basket of wine to a young tree nymph.

Then there's the famous painting of the god of wine, ecstasy, and possibly madness, bouncing a maiden, abandoned by a cad who done her wrong, on his knee, trying to cheer her up, by extolling her virtues and fine qualities, causing her to blush.

MHY:  It could be a forgery, but if so, it's a forgery of such beauty and precision that it might as well be the original!

(Snippage)

Aruvquan finds herself the owner of this delightful piece of art, and she wraps it up and sends it home via courier.

Amf: huzzah! Wise she is to send it ahead.

> Here's wishing Aruvquan a most happy birthday!

amf:  Yes, indeed!

Marina